Does your commercial business have old metal equipment like lockers, cabinets, desks, partitions, restroom doors, elevator doors, merchandise cases, etc. that can use some freshening up? Don’t replace them just yet. Consider electrostatic painting an affordable option that will make all your office furnishings look new again. Electrostatic paint is a high-performance paint that uses the principles of science to deliver exceptional results. It acts like a balloon attracted to static electricity like when you rub it on your hair or a wall. The electrostatic painting process involves the use of a special electrostatic spray gun. It charges the material to be painted with a positive electrical charge to form a tight bond. When electrostatic paint is applied to products, paint particles form a strong bond delivering an even, high-quality finish without any drips, brush marks, or bubbling.
What are the benefits of electrostatic painting?
Does your chipped or faded metal office equipment or machinery need a fresh coat of paint or a new look? Instead of throwing away your perfectly functioning machinery and replacing it, there is another option. Electrostatic painting for machinery may be the answer for you. There are benefits and advantages to working with electrostatic paint that may surprise you:
- Fast-Drying. Electrostatic paint dries quickly overnight in most cases, and the thickness is easy to control. Your equipment can be up and ready for use in less than 24 hours.
- Durable. This paint is extremely durable and unlike any other paint, you’ve ever used. The high-performance coating is resistant to harsh chemicals and corrosion. This coating provides a smooth, hard enamel finish.
- Saves Money. This type of paint reduces overspray, and using less paint can save you time and money. Using electrostatic paint is also cost-effective because it can make old equipment look like new again at a fraction of what it costs to replace the equipment.
- Saves Paint. You don’t have to use a lot here to get the desired effect. Minimal overspray or spattering will produce an even application. It ensures that the paint lands on the equipment rather than the surfaces surrounding the equipment.
- Resistant to Dirt. The electrostatic paint surface is resistant to dirt, spills, and stains and can be wiped clean with just a damp cloth. It can withstand use in the harshest environments and lasts for years because it will not corrode or rust.
- Versatile. Electrostatic paint can be custom matched to any sample you supply, and it is available in a wide array of pleasing colors.
Are you ready to learn more?
If your company has old metal equipment or furniture that needs some cleaning up, but you can’t afford to replace, electrostatic painting is the perfect solution. Bear in mind that electrostatic painting is a specialized craft that is best left to a professional. With years of knowledge and a team of experts serving satisfied customers all across South Florida, Steeltech Electropainting is an industry leader and the first choice for electrostatic painting for your storefront, commercial building, or residence. Do your ugly metal pieces need some sprucing up? At Steeltech Electropainting, we make them look like they just came out of the factory. Our experienced technicians will bring your old metal pieces, machinery, and office furniture back to life! Call us at (305) 821-1988 today for a free quote. You can also visit our website at www.steeltech.com to view some of our exceptional work. You can read some of our glowing reviews and see why our customers always return. No job is too big or too small! We are also available to do the work at your convenience. So, if you’ve been thinking about throwing that old metal cabinet in your garage away—don’t trash it—let us rehash it with electrostatic paint!